Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Learn More About Me

Proposals: Never. I am a stallion and a stallion must run free
Children: No, they are too germy as little ones
Pets right now: The Baroness Frosty - My pretty girl.
 
 
Surgeries: Once. To remove buckshot from my face.
Tattoos: None. Too old for that now
Piercings right now - None
Shot a gun: Yes, but I hate them. No guns in Gotham
Quit a job: Yes and in dramatic fashion.
Ever been on a TV commercial: No, I am not attractive enough for TV
Been to an island: Yes, the Island of Loose Women


 
Hit a deer: No. But I did slap a mouthy elk once in Jasper
Someone cried over you: Never, no one cared enough
Fallen in love: Yes, every day.
Watched someone die: Yes.
Rode in an ambulance: Yes.
Sung karaoke: I leave them cheering in the aisles.
Ice skating: Of course, I live in a northern country.
Been surfing: No, the ocean frightens me.
Ridden on a motorcycle: Yes. Once. After I wiped out I gave up the outlaw life.
Ridden a horse: Yes, like Zorro
 

Almost died: Nothing can kill me.
Stayed in a hospital: Never overnight.
Favorite fruit: Cherries
Favorite dessert: Pineapple Dream Squares.

 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, slap a mouthy elk! I almost hit a deer last week driving home from Regina. Too close a call for me and my little Yaris. Woulda been ugly.

j-swin said...

Hmmmm, gotta find that island of loose women.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Like Skull Island it's shrouded by mist.

j-swin said...

And boobs.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Get yourself through the mist first tough guy