Saturday, October 21, 2017

My Mother Thinks Today Is The Day The City Wants You To Put Out Junk That Other People Are Just Suppose To Take Away For You

It's pitiful really and embarrassing to put out these two sad lamps. I see no mention of this EVENT or the streets would be full of trucks of Hutterites snapping up everything they can get their hands on. It's like their Christmas without all the trappings. This sad pair didn't even go in her garage sale. I put them out at 8:32 this morning. Let's see when they are snapped up if at all.


 
These two poor sad lamps that used to have these glass diamonds hanging from them but they all got borrowed for costumes or school projects or dioramas. I hope they find a nice home away from the farm. To fancy for the farm they are.
 
 
I checked our Kick It To The Curb contribution and HAZZAH...our sacrifice was accepted by the Gods of Crap. 11:41 so a little more than three hours. That is always a good sign. So my Mother was right all along. It IS Leave My Crap On The Sidewalk Day after all.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Moms always know about these types of things. And I bet you somebody even beat the Hutterites to it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I wish I knew. I should have left a sign to find out where they came from.